NW Diver Experience
Learn to dive in the Pacific Northwest!
- Use of all SCUBA equipment for pool training and open water weekend (BCD, regulator, weights, air tanks, wetsuits, dive computer, hoods and gloves)
- Certification card
- Open Water Manual or eLearn Independent Study
- Log book & RPD Charts
- Dive site entry and parking fees
- Filling of tanks for the second day of diving
- Travel, food and Lodging
- Dive mask & Snorkel – We have equipment for you to use. We do highly recommend that each student purchase a mask and snorkel. Although we have them, its best to get a personal quality diving mask that fits you. If a mask does not fit or is uncomfortable it can change your experience. You will want a mask that fits comfortable, keeps water out and leaves you with a clear path of vision. This is a piece of equipment that you will use the rest of your diving.