Advanced Open Water Diver
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences, that’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about.
- PADI Open Water Certification (or equivalent from another agency)
- Must have dove in the past 12 months
- Be 15 years of age
- In good physical health
- Complete a medical statement
- Classroom Session
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual & Slate
- Certification card
- Your own dive gear or rented gear
- Dive site entry and parking fees
- Travel, food and Lodging
- 3 scuba tanks and air fills
- Extra needed gear: underwater compass, dive light, back up dive light, strobe or marker light, dive knife/cutting tool, audible signal, safety sausage, and dive computer.
The PADI Advanced Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Self Study – read the manual for the 5 dives that will be completed during the course. Read chapters for: Underwater Navigation, Deep Dive, Night Dive, Naturalist and Peak Performance Buoyancy.
- Classroom – Class orientation, review chapter questions for Peak Performance Buoyancy and preparedness for the open water weekend.
- Apply Knowledge – Go over the knowledge reviews before each dive, Saturday: Peak Performance Buoyancy; Underwater Navigation & Night Dive. Sunday: Deep Dive and Naturalist.
Sign Up Today
Follow this link to pay for your Discover Scuba. Fill out the Enrollment form.
Have more questions? Call or email for more information. 503-628-3043 email@example.com
Its easy, fill out the enrollment form by clicking on this button. Download the attached Medical Form to bring to our first meeting. We will contact you to set up your session.